How do the Reward points work?
Every $1.00 purchase will be awarded with 1 loyalty point. So a $100 purchase will earn you 100 points. 100 points is equivalent to $1. 200 points is equivalent to $2. You may use the loyalty points to credit against any purchase which made online. Example: You may use 200 points to credit against a $22 purchase so the payable amount be $20.
How does the reward point handle the cents in the purchase?
When purchase has CENTS and is at 50 and above, purchase value is ROUNDED UP. Example: Purchase of $95.74 will mean you earn points based on $96.00 (since it is above 50 cents). So, you will earn 96 points.
When purchase has CENTS and is at 49 and below, purchase value is ROUNDED DOWN. Example: Purchase of $95.34 will mean you earn points based on $95.00 (since it is below 50 cents). So, you will earn 95 points.
How do I redeem my points?
To turn points into a reward, you will need to log into your account, then click on the launcher to open the rewards panel at the bottom left of the page.
Next, click on All rewards.
If you don't have enough points to redeem, you'll see a progress bar on the right, next to the very reward.
📋 Note: All customers will need to have an account to redeem their points.
If you do have enough points, there will be a Redeem button.
Upon clicking redeem, you will be taken to a page that shows the coupon code with a button to Apply code which will automatically apply that coupon code to the checkout. You can also copy and paste to the discount code section at check out.
📋 Note: Once you have redeemed your points for a reward, the reward will remain in the account until you decide to use it on a purchase. Points are not automatically returned to the account if a reward is redeemed and not used.
ORIGINAL REWARDS DISCLAIMER
- Reward Points does not hold any cash value.
- Reward Points are non-transferable between accounts.
- Original Reward Program is strictly for online orders ONLY through www.originalusa.com.
- Reward Points CANNOT be used for the following type of orders : Trade Shows, Phone, Email, Fax and Third Party Orders.
- Newly earned Reward points cannot be applied to the order that it was generated from.
- Reward Points are earned only when the order is paid.
- Reward Points are obtained on the actual value of the merchandise that was shipped, excluding shipping fees.
- Any refunds on the order will result in deduction of points. e.g. Order is placed for the amount of $1,000.00, and if refund was issued for $400.00 due to shortage. You will receive 600 Very points ($6.00) for your future purchases.
- By joining ORIGINAL REWARDS Program, you agree that you have read, understand and accept the terms of the disclaimer stated above and acknowledge modifications can occur, upon Original USA 's discretion.
- We ask you to review these disclaimers frequently in order to understand the terms and conditions that apply to the ORIGINAL REWARDS, as these may change through time.